Dallas Symphony Orchestra: Christmas Celebration
December 20, 2012
The DSO's beloved holiday tradition returns with an all new concert inspired by It's a Wonderful Life. Dazzling seasonal favorites are perfect for the entire family. Featuring the Dallas Symphony Chorus and Christmas Celebration Children's Choir, Christmas Celebration is the perfect way to ring in the holiday season.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Dallas Symphony Orchestra (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- The Ginger Man: pint night - buy featured beer, keep the glass
- Morton's, The Steakhouse: Power Hour - $5 select wines by glass, $4 select beers, special cocktail of the day
- Tuk Tuk Asian Cuisine: $3 beer, $3.50 wine
- Fedora Northern Italian: $2.50 domestic bottles, $3.50 long island iced teas, $4.50 premium wells / $6 pizzas
- Neo Pizza Napoletana by Olivella's: $2 domestic beers, $2 wells, $2 frozen drinks
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy