Dallas Symphony Orchestra: Christmas Celebration
December 20, 2012
The DSO's beloved holiday tradition returns with an all new concert inspired by It's a Wonderful Life. Dazzling seasonal favorites are perfect for the entire family. Featuring the Dallas Symphony Chorus and Christmas Celebration Children's Choir, Christmas Celebration is the perfect way to ring in the holiday season.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Dallas Symphony Orchestra (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Renfield's Corner: $1 off draughts / $1 off house drinks / $1 off wells / $1 off calls / $2.50 domestic longnecks
- Sonny Bryan's Smokehouse: $2 drafts and $2.50 wine
- Palomino European Bistro: $4 select beers / $4 select wines / $5 Guinness & Stella Artois / $5 cranberry mojito, pomegranate margarita and candied apple drop
- Vino 100: Half price wine by the glass
- Dallas Comedy House: $3 Wells, $3 Domestics, $4 Wine
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger