Viva Dallas Burlesque Roast and Christmas Party
December 20, 2012
3025 Main Street , Dallas, TX
This party is open to all members of the burlesque community: performers, stage crew, photographers, and fans. We plan on jingling your bells with an evening of drinking, dancing, and merriment. We will also have a "Burlesque Roast" as your entertainment for the evening. What is a Burlesque Roast you ask? A mini burlesque show of epic comical proportions as performers pay homage to their peers.
Awards will be given for the ugliest Christmas sweater.
Pictured: Vivienne Vermuth
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy