Food Truck Block Party
December 20, 2012
to 10 PM
2718 Boll St. , Dallas, TX
Stop by for great beer, live music, and grub from some local food trucks.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- T/X Restaurant: $3 domestic beers, $5 house wines, $5 well drinks
- Village Burger Bar: $1 off all bottled beer; $2 off all cocktails, wine and drafts
- Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen: $3 Shiner, $2.50 Bud Light, $4.95 margaritas, $4.95 hurricanes / $4.95 dozen cold boiled shrimp
- Saint Ann Restaurant & Bar: $3 Texas beers, $5 Texas liquors
- Truluck's: half-price food from the lounge menu
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas