The 12 Dog Days of Christmas
December 20, 2012
14999 Montfort Drive , Addison, TX
Celebrate the holidays at the Flying Saucer Draught Emporium with a Dogfish Head beer release every day at 5 p.m. through Christmas Eve. Daily prizes will be given away and one winner each day will pick from the Saucer Tree. No admission cost. Prices will vary.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Sherlock's Pub: $2.25 wells, $2.25 select domestic drafts, $2.75 house wine, $8 select domestic pitchers, $9 Shiner and Michelob Ultra pitchers
- On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina: $3 margaritas
- The Mucky Duck: $3 drafts
- Arthur's Prime Steaks and Seafood: $4 house wines; $1 off wells, calls, and premiums
- T.G.I. Friday's: $2.50 Red Stripes
- Photos: Vintage aircraft wowed families at Cavanaugh Flight Museum's Fall Fly Days
- Casting call: GSN's American Bible Challenge seeks holy braniacs
- Theater review: WTT's Red Hot Patriot sizzles with wit and wisdom
- Eat your way through Addison Oktoberfest 2013 with this food guide
- Polka Dot Bakery in Addison offers sweets, lunch, and wine