December 20, 2012
318 Main Street , Fort Worth, TX
On December 20, 2012, Razzoo's Cajun Café will celebrate 20 years at the corner of 3rd and Main St. in historic Sundance Square in Fort Worth. To celebrate on December 20th, Razzoo's will offer the following specials on these very popular food and drink items: $2 Rat Toes, $2 Fried Pickle Puckers, $2 All Draft Beer Pints, and $2 Razzoo's signature frozen "Hurrycanes."
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Taverna: $1 Bellinis and Mimosas
- T&P Tavern: $2 domestic bottles; $2.75 wells; $4 select wines; $2.75 Bloody Mary Bar, Sangria, Mimosas, Margaritas
- Ruth's Chris Steak House: $7 cocktails / $7 wines
- Mambo's Tapas Cantina: $2 wells / $2.50 calls / $4 Crown & Down / $2 domestic cans / $2.50 domestic bottles / $3.50 import bottles
- Paddy Red's Irish Pub: $3 wells, $2.75 pints, $5 pitchers, $3.25 Long Islands
See more events classified as:
- Theater review: Woman in Black keeps audiences on edge
- Jack FM hosts beer, bourbon and barbecue festival in Fort Worth
- Amon Carter acquires "destination" portrait by American painter John Singer Sargent
- Theater review: Circle Theatre mounts a shocking and absurdly funny Exit, Pursued by a Bear
- Chef Tim Love: Despite Lonesome Dove fire, "we will reopen stronger"