December 20, 2012
318 Main Street , Fort Worth, TX
On December 20, 2012, Razzoo's Cajun Café will celebrate 20 years at the corner of 3rd and Main St. in historic Sundance Square in Fort Worth. To celebrate on December 20th, Razzoo's will offer the following specials on these very popular food and drink items: $2 Rat Toes, $2 Fried Pickle Puckers, $2 All Draft Beer Pints, and $2 Razzoo's signature frozen "Hurrycanes."
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
See more events classified as:
- Totally RAWsome photos of WWE Raw in Fort Worth
- Video: Throwback drive-in movie theater now open in Fort Worth
- Concert review: The Band Perry's tender lyrics were overpowered by loud music at Billy Bob's Texas
- Several DFW bands announced for Dia de los Toadies in Fort Worth
- Theater review: Technophiles must flock to Amphibian Stage Production's The Agony and the Ecstacy of Steve Jobs