A Snow White Christmas
December 21, 2012
In this new A Snow White Christmas children’s play, Santa himself arrives on stage to tell everyone about a terrible problem: The Wicked Queen hates Christmas and is plotting against Snow White because she brings the lovely winter snow. Tricked into taking a bite of the poisoned apple, the lovely Snow White sleeps until Prince Charming awakens her with “love’s first kiss”. At last the snow falls and Christmas comes to the forest making for a very happy holiday ending!
Did you go? Tell us about it.
- Theater review: Artisan Theater Company's production of 42nd Street draws you in and lifts you up
- Theater review: Onstage in Bedford's They're Playing Our Song toe-taps its way into hearts
- Theater review: Artisan Center Theater doesn't shy from the emotions in The Hiding Place
- Theater review: From Kansas to the Big Apple, follow a dreamer in Thoroughly Modern Millie
- Theater review: Onstage in Bedford pulls out a good ol' English farce with Charley's Aunt