Brave Combo’s Holiday Extravaganza
December 21, 2012
Denton's Grammy-winning "nuclear polka" ensemble Brave Combo brings its trademark brand of warped and wonderful holiday cheer to McDavid Studio.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Brave Combo (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- T&P Tavern: $3 draught beers
- Paddy Red's Irish Pub: $3 wells, $2.75 pints, $5 pitchers, $3.25 Long Islands
- Jake's Hamburgers: $3 calls / $2 domestic bottles / $3 schooners / $2 cosmos & appletinis
- Razzoo's Cajun Cafe: $2.25 domestic pints, $3 wells, $3.50 Frozen Hurrycanes and Mardi Ritas, $5 Hurrycane Rocks and Swamp Thangs, half-price appetizers
- Malone's Pub: $2 wells
- Review: Dedicated hopheads braved the cold at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- 15 hilariously-named beers at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- Theater review: All’s Well That Ends Well provides both light-hearted comedy and thoughtful reflection
- Theater review: Into the Woods creatively interprets childhood tales
- Theater review: Bank Job takes toilet humor literally