Brave Combo’s Holiday Extravaganza
December 21, 2012
Denton's Grammy-winning "nuclear polka" ensemble Brave Combo brings its trademark brand of warped and wonderful holiday cheer to McDavid Studio.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Brave Combo (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
- Scat Jazz Lounge: $2.50 Texas beers, $2.50 domestic beers, $3.50 wells, $5 house martinis, $5 specialty martinis
- Fox and Hound English Pub & Grille: $2 Domestic Beer of the Month, $3 Import/Craft Beer of the Month, $4 Select U-Call-Its
- Malone's Pub: $3 imports / $3 domestics
- T&P Tavern: $2 domestic bottles; $2.75 wells; $4 select wines; $2.75 Bloody Mary Bar, Sangria, Mimosas, Margaritas
- Ferre Ristorante & Bar: $3 drafts, $3 wells, $5 house wine
- Totally RAWsome photos of WWE Raw in Fort Worth
- Video: Throwback drive-in movie theater now open in Fort Worth
- Concert review: The Band Perry's tender lyrics were overpowered by loud music at Billy Bob's Texas
- Several DFW bands announced for Dia de los Toadies in Fort Worth
- Theater review: Technophiles must flock to Amphibian Stage Production's The Agony and the Ecstacy of Steve Jobs