Los Lonely Boys / Alejandro Escovedo
December 21, 2012
2200 N. Lamar St. , Dallas, TX
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Arcodoro & Pomodoro Ristoranti Italiani: $4 12 oz. Moretti Birra, $5 Bellini, $6 16 oz. Moretti Birra, $7 Pinot Grigio, $7 Chanti, $7 Barbera, $8.50 well drinks / free finger foods
- Ocean Prime: $7 select wines by the glass / $7 select cocktails / $3 domestics / $4 imports
- Jorge's Tex-Mex Cafe: $3 Frozen Mimosas (regular, guava and mango)
- Gator's Croc & Roc: $2.75 domestic drafts, $2 off frozen drinks / 1/2 price appetizers at the bar
- Primebar: $3 domestic beer, $4 wells, $6 house wine, half-off selected appetizers
- Theater review: Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer at the Majestic is just plain phenomenal
- Theater review: Controversial and raunchy, The Most Fabulous Story Ever Told tries to find God
- Sir Elton John rockets to Dallas in March 2014
- Good timing: Ice skating rink opens Friday at Klyde Warren Park
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas