Texas Ballet Theater: The Nutcracker
December 21, 2012
525 Commerce Street , Fort Worth, TX
$30 - $133.75
Let Texas Ballet Theater’s The Nutcracker, a perennial favorite, become the dazzling star atop your family’s holiday tree. From the moment the lights dim, you will be transported to a magical place that is filled with waltzing snowflakes, a flying carpet, a glittering swan sleigh, battling mischievous mice, adorable children and breathtaking dancing. This production is beloved by audiences of all ages.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Taverna: Half-price bottles of wine with purchase from regular menu or specials board
- Reata: $1 off wells / $1 off longnecks / $3 margaritas
- Razzoo's Cajun Cafe: $2.25 domestic pints, $3 wells, $3.50 Frozen Hurrycanes and Mardi Ritas, $5 Hurrycane Rocks and Swamp Thangs, half-price appetizers
- Jake's Hamburgers: $3 calls / $2 domestic bottles / $3 schooners / $2 cosmos & appletinis
- Ferre Ristorante & Bar: $3 drafts, $3 wells, $5 house wine
- Theater review: Woman in Black keeps audiences on edge
- Jack FM hosts beer, bourbon and barbecue festival in Fort Worth
- Amon Carter acquires "destination" portrait by American painter John Singer Sargent
- Theater review: Circle Theatre mounts a shocking and absurdly funny Exit, Pursued by a Bear
- Chef Tim Love: Despite Lonesome Dove fire, "we will reopen stronger"