Texas Ballet Theater: The Nutcracker
December 21, 2012
525 Commerce Street , Fort Worth, TX
$30 - $133.75
Let Texas Ballet Theater’s The Nutcracker, a perennial favorite, become the dazzling star atop your family’s holiday tree. From the moment the lights dim, you will be transported to a magical place that is filled with waltzing snowflakes, a flying carpet, a glittering swan sleigh, battling mischievous mice, adorable children and breathtaking dancing. This production is beloved by audiences of all ages.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Embargo: $2 domestics, $2.50 wells, $3 margaritas, $5.75 mojis
- T&P Tavern: $2 domestic bottles; $2.75 wells; $4 select wines; $2.75 Bloody Mary Bar, Sangria, Mimosas, Margaritas
- Taverna: $3 Well Drinks, Draught Beer, Bellini, House Red & White Win
- Ruth's Chris Steak House: $7 cocktails / $7 wines
- Paddy Red's Irish Pub: $3 wells, $2.75 pints, $5 pitchers, $3.25 Long Islands
- Theater review: Stage West's Stones in his Pockets brings high-energy laughs
- Totally RAWsome photos of WWE Raw in Fort Worth
- Video: Throwback drive-in movie theater now open in Fort Worth
- Concert review: The Band Perry's tender lyrics were overpowered by loud music at Billy Bob's Texas
- Several DFW bands announced for Dia de los Toadies in Fort Worth