End of the World Cheese and Wine
December 21, 2012
The Mayan Calendar comes to an end. Some say the world ends with it. Pair delicious cheese with four spectacular wines. Class will be canceled if the world ends.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- The Common Table: $1 off Imperial pints, $1 off bottled beer, $1 off cocktail creations, $1 off wells
- Malai Kitchen: $3 beers (draft and bottle), $5 specialty Thai-Vietnamese inspired cocktails
- Village Burger Bar: $1 off all bottled beer; $2 off all cocktails, wine and drafts
- The Quarter Bar: $2 Wells, $2 Domestics & $4 House Wine
- Mattito's: $2 draft beer, $3.99 margaritas, free appetizers
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas