Cirque Dreams Holidaze
December 21, 2012
2403 Flora Street , Dallas, TX
$25 - $150
An international cast of more than 30 multi-talented and brilliantly costumed artists come to life and perform astonishing feats of disbelief. Experience gingerbread men flipping mid air, toy soldiers marching on thin wires, snowmen daringly balancing, icemen powerfully sculpting, penguins spinning, puppets dancing and reindeer soaring high above a landscape of holiday wonderment. An original music score and seasonal favorites accompany hundreds of spectacular costumes and holiday dreams in a setting of gigantic gifts, colossal candy canes and 30-foot towering soldiers.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
These users are fans:
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Wild Salsa: $3.50 all beers, $3.50 margaritas, $4 wells
- Primebar: $3 domestic beer, $4 wells, $6 house wine, half-off selected appetizers
- Hooters: $ 1.99 domestic pints
- West End Pub: $3 wells / $3-5 draft pints / $4.25 margaritas / $3.50 wine / $4 craft beer of the month pint
- McKinney Avenue Tavern: $1 off
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday
- First look: Read Contemporary shows obscure work by emerging Aboriginal artists
- Photos: Design District's artsy new vino retailer, The Wine Poste, opened grandly on Saturday