House Harkonnen / The Dangits / The Spectacle
House Harkonnen's vinyl release party
December 21, 2012
3510 Commerce St. , Dallas, TX
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Dangits (More About this Band)
House Harkonnen (More About this Band)
- Sleeping In A Lighthouse
Spectacle (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
- Adair's Saloon: Dom./Prem. cans - $2.50/$3, Dom./Prem. drafts - $2.50/$4, Dom./Prem. pitchers - $8/$11, Wells - $3
- Reno's Chop Shop Saloon: $3.50 wells, $2.00-$3.00 Domestics & more
- Deep Sushi: $3 wells, 1/2 off beer, discount sake / 1/2 off sushi
- Las Ranitas: 2 margaritas for $4.99
- St. Pete's Dancing Marlin: $2.50 domestics / $3.50 wells / $1 off wines
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger