Michal Menert / Eliot Lipp
December 21, 2012
2709 Elm St. , Dallas, TX
$15 - $20
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Fedora Northern Italian: $5 pear martini, $5 glasses of red and white wine varieties
- Press Box Grill: $2.75 domestic draft beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 glasses of wine, $11 pitchers of domestic draft beer
- Deep Sushi: $3 wells, 1/2 off beer, discount sake / 1/2 off sushi
- Tuk Tuk Asian Cuisine: $3 beer, $3.50 wine
- Ten Sports Grill: $15 domestic beer buckets / $3 bloody mary / $2 mimosa
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger