A Christmas Carol
December 21, 2012
3636 Turtle Creek Boulevard , Dallas, TX
$15 - $60
Dallas Theater Center is delighted to present Dickens’ classic tale, A Christmas Carol, at the historic Kalita Humphreys Theater. DTC Associate Artistic Director Joel Ferrell will direct and choreograph this festive holiday story of redemption and forgiveness that has become a holiday tradition for DTC and for theater-goers across North Texas. This year marks the eighth and final season for this version of A Christmas Carol.
A Christmas Carol begins previews on Tuesday, November 20 at 7:30pm with a Pay-What-You-Can performance. Any unsold tickets to the PWYC performance will be available for purchase at the Kalita Humphreys box office the night of the show.
DTC’s Stay Late program will take place after each performance. Patrons will have the opportunity to engage with artists, learn about the production and share insights about the play in a lively discussion.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Primo's Bar & Grille: $3 drafts
- JR's Bar & Grill: $4.25 wells / $4.25 domestic longnecks
- Manny's Uptown Tex-Mex Restaurante: $4.25 house margaritas / $2.75 domestics / $3 imports
- Cyclone Anaya's Mexican Kitchen: $4 small house margaritas, $7 jumbo house margaritas and $1 off beer
- The Quarter Bar: $4 Select Drafts
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday