Texas Ballet Theater: The Nutty Nutcracker
December 21, 2012
525 Commerce Street , Fort Worth, TX
$30 - $139
Add a little nutty spice to your holiday with The Nutty Nutcracker, the hilarious PG-13 spoof of the holiday classic. You never know which of your favorite current events and pop culture figures may appear on stage to entertain you. Don’t miss this popular one night command performance.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- T&P Tavern: $3 you-call-its (Crown and Down)
- Scat Jazz Lounge: $2.50 Texas beers, $2.50 domestic beers, $3.50 wells, $5 house martinis, $5 specialty martinis
- Ruth's Chris Steak House: $7 cocktails / $7 wines
- Embargo: $2 domestics, $2.50 wells, $3 margaritas, $5.75 mojis
- Ojos Locos Sports Cantina: $1.95 domestic draft pints, half-price margaritas and mojitos, $1 off bottled cerveza, $2 off 60oz Balones, $5 off 100oz Balones
- Theater review: Woman in Black keeps audiences on edge
- Jack FM hosts beer, bourbon and barbecue festival in Fort Worth
- Amon Carter acquires "destination" portrait by American painter John Singer Sargent
- Theater review: Circle Theatre mounts a shocking and absurdly funny Exit, Pursued by a Bear
- Chef Tim Love: Despite Lonesome Dove fire, "we will reopen stronger"