Winter SolstiCelebration: Transformation
December 21, 2012
5910 Cedar Springs Road , Dallas, TX
$13 - $20
This event features dance, music, poetry and more that organizers say celebrate “the regenerative power of darkness and redemptive grace of light.” The event’s creator, Amy Martin, is planning to retire after 20 years of producing live spiritual events, and participants from the past two decades are returning for her final Winter SolstiCelebration.
$17 in advance, $20 at the event; $13 in advance, $15 at the event for children and seniors.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- UPDATED: Burger place Becks Prime opens third Dallas restaurant
- Kanye West swings through Dallas in December with Kendrick Lamar
- Recipe: Komali's ceviche de pescado takes the cooking out of ... cooking