Winter SolstiCelebration: Transformation
December 21, 2012
5910 Cedar Springs Road , Dallas, TX
$13 - $20
This event features dance, music, poetry and more that organizers say celebrate “the regenerative power of darkness and redemptive grace of light.” The event’s creator, Amy Martin, is planning to retire after 20 years of producing live spiritual events, and participants from the past two decades are returning for her final Winter SolstiCelebration.
$17 in advance, $20 at the event; $13 in advance, $15 at the event for children and seniors.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- New restaurant Town Hearth expected to open in Design District in 2015
- Komali and Salum in Uptown have a new executive chef
- Photos: Beer sales have made SMU's Moody Coliseum way, way more fun