A Seussified Christmas Carol
December 21, 2012
The kids of Creative Arts Theatre & School (CATS) perform a whimsical adaptation of Dickens’ Christmas story, written by Peter Bloedel, about stingy Scrooge and his transformation by ghosts in rhymed Seuss-inspired couplets. The show will be directed by University of Texas at Arlington professor Joe Chapa at Mosaic in Arlington.
$10, $8 students, military and seniors 55 and older.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
- Free music fest in Arlington features Polyphonic Spree, Sarah Jaffe Memorial Day weekend
- Photos: Cowboys Cheerleaders strut in final rounds of auditions
- Concert review: Kenny Chesney offers escape from reality at laid-back Cowboys Stadium show
- Video: Look inside the Dallas Cowboys cheerleader tryouts
- Photos: See a chaps-wearing Pit Bull, a wiener dog dressed as a Boomstick