Ollimpaxqui Ballet Folklorico: Tradiciones y Costumbres Navidenas
December 21, 2012
3333 N. MacArthur Blvd. , Irving, TX
$2.50 - $5
These performers will present an evening of the music and dances of different countries: Peru, Colombia and Mexico and other Latin American countries, including the celebration of Las Posadas, the traditional processions ringing in the Christmas season. Live music and colorful costumes.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
- Theater review: Dedicated actors elevated weak script in An Act of the Imagination
- Theater review: Local playwright's Secrets of My Prison House astounds with absurdity
- Flying nerds to battle at national flugtag competition in Las Colinas
- Restaurant review: FM Smokehouse's lean meat fails to impress
- Theater review: All the Rage in Irving is almost all the rage