End of the World Party
December 21, 2012
3912 Cedar Springs Road , Dallas, TX
There will be a midnight champagne toast to celebrate the survival of our species.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Tate's: $4 select craft draft beers, $4 glasses of featured red and white wines, $4 well drinks
- Christies Sports Bar: $2.75 domestics, $3.25 wells / free buffet
- The Common Table: $1 off Imperial pints, $1 off bottled beer, $1 off cocktail creations, $1 off wells
- The Place at Perry's: 1/2 off wines by the glass, $2 bottled beer, $4 draft, $8 martini
- Urban Taco: Half-price select draft beers, $5 house margaritas, $5 house mojitos, free salsa trio with alcohol purchase
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday
- First look: Read Contemporary shows obscure work by emerging Aboriginal artists
- Photos: Design District's artsy new vino retailer, The Wine Poste, opened grandly on Saturday
- Paleo-inspired restaurant HG Sply Co. opens May 21 on Lower Greenville