Not the End of the World Party
December 21, 2012
700 Planetarium Place , Arlington, TX
$2 - $15
Join us, the National Space Society of North Texas, the Fort Worth Museum of Science and History, the Texas Astronomical Society and the Fort Worth Astronomical Society as we celebrate [Not] The End of the World, on Friday, December 21st, 2012. We’ll be looking for Nibiru, while enjoying the real sights in the night sky with our telescopes, weather permitting of course. Our planetarium shows will cover topics on the end of the world, Mayan civilization and the Winter Solstice. There will also be space-related arts and crafts. Make your own luminarias for the solstice, space ship ornaments and more. Enjoy a lecture from Astronomy professors and warm up with hot chocolate or apple cider.
Save some money by purchasing a $15 pass to come to all planetarium shows and lectures that night. Individual tickets for Planetarium shows are $6 for adults, $4 for children and seniors, lectures are $2 per person. It all starts at 7:00 p.m. on December 21st and ends when the world ends... or not.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Anderson Cooper talks war, being gay and Real Housewives at UT-Arlington
- 11 worst stadium names, in honor of Globe Life Park
- New name for Texas Rangers' ballpark: Globe Life Park in Arlington
- Male Yorkshire Terrier found in Grand Prairie
- Theater review: Four women go soul-searching in Italy in Enchanted April