Holiday Trail of Lights
December 21, 2012
1 Nature Place , McKinney, TX
$3 - $11
Bundle up your family and get one last glimpse of the most unique lighting display in North Texas. Admission to our extended hours will be included in general admission for those who visit during normal hours (9AM-5PM) earlier in the day. All visitors who arrive after 5PM will enjoy discount admission to this fundraising event ($5 adults, $3 children 3-12 years old, free for children age 2 & under).
General admission: $11 Adults, $8 Seniors 60+ & Children 3-12, and free for Members & Children 2 and Under
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
- Q-and-A: Patina Green sous chef talks local ingredients and squash sandwiches
- Mellow Mushroom is bringing its hippie vibe to downtown McKinney
- McKinney's Old Red Lumber Yard doubles as antique haven once a month
- McKinney's Old Cotton Mill welcomes new businesses into rich history
- McKinney sculptor installs new white buffalo piece downtown