A Snow White Christmas
December 22, 2012
In this new A Snow White Christmas children’s play, Santa himself arrives on stage to tell everyone about a terrible problem: The Wicked Queen hates Christmas and is plotting against Snow White because she brings the lovely winter snow. Tricked into taking a bite of the poisoned apple, the lovely Snow White sleeps until Prince Charming awakens her with “love’s first kiss”. At last the snow falls and Christmas comes to the forest making for a very happy holiday ending!
Did you go? Tell us about it.
- Theater review: Journey through dimensions with a clan of kids in A Wrinkle in Time
- Theater review: ONSTAGE's Assassins wilts, except for a few solid performances
- Theater review: The Civil War at Artisan serves up a musical tapestry and visual feast
- Theater review: Onstage in Bedford's rendition of Proof underwhelms
- Theater review: Artisan Theater Company's production of 42nd Street draws you in and lifts you up