December 22, 2012
to 8 PM
1100 Capital Avenue , Plano, TX
Movie Night - ELF
Bring your own dinner or purchase snacks/drinks from the $1 cafe.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Kelly's Eastside: $2.50 select pints, $3.50 Pink Panties Shot
- BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse: $1 off BJ beers / 1/2 off appetizers
- Brazilian Cowboy: $2 drafts, $2.50 domestic longnecks, $2.95 10 ounce margaritas, $4 well drinks
- Brazilian Cowboy: $0.99 10 ounce draft beers, $2.95 10 ounce margaritas
- Tino's Mexican Food: $0.50 beer / $1 margaritas
- Theater review: Spring-Heeled Jack vs. The Enigmatic Dr. Hu provides lackluster take on cult classic
- Model train expo chugs through Plano on Saturday
- Plano's Fourteen Eighteen Coffeehouse opens July 29
- Center for special needs adults moves to new facility in Plano
- Theater review: The 1950s comedy The Remarkable Mr. Pennypacker paralells modern social issues