Broads and Panties Burlesque: A Nearly Naked Nutcracker
December 22, 2012
Trees and Broads and Panties Burlesque team up again to bring the holiday classic with a fleshy twist back to Deep Ellum, in the 2nd Annual NEARLY NAKED NUTCRACKER, a burlesque themed ballet and entertainment event. Featuring the Los Angeles based performance duo of Red and Mr Snapper, ballet burlesque from STEPHAN and the Jigglewatts’ PEARL LUX, as well as a bevy of broads from all over Texas.
You can expect striptease with tutus, ballet slippers and burlesque, panties, pasties, fishnets, women with swords, 8 feet tall dancing queens, and much much more. This is a blend of theatrics, flesh, and all-out fun!
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Wild Salsa: $3.50 all beers, $4 wells, $4 margaritas,
- Iron Cactus: $3 all beer, $3 all wells, $3 small house margaritas, $3 house wines, $5 Mexican Martinis, $5 Texas Teas
- One Eyed Penguin: $3 wells / $3 domestics / $3 select canned beers / $3 Firefly
- Maracas Cocina Mexicana: $3.50 Skinny-ritas, $3.50 Frozen Margaritas, $3.50 well drinks
- Dallas Comedy House: $3 Wells, $3 Domestics, $4 Wine
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling