The Polyphonic Spree
10th Anniversary Holiday Extravaganza
December 22, 2012
The Polyphonic Spree will make their last stop on an 8-date Holidaydream Tour in Big D. The family-friendly event will feature two sets by the band – a holiday set and a rock set – as well as Gustafer Yellowgold and other local artists along for the sleigh ride. There will be confetti, balloons, and snow to make the night magical. Children under the age of 4 are free.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Polyphonic Spree (More About this Band)
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair
- Paleo-inspired restaurant HG Sply Co. opens May 21 on Lower Greenville
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park
- "Young and funky" wanted for television series filmed at Dallas' Good Records