Bryan Adams: Exposed
December 22, 2012
to 4 PM
1405 Turtle Creek Blvd. , Dallas, TX
For the past 12 years, musician Bryan Adams has sharpened his skills as a professional photographer by capturing intimate images of friends and colleagues in the entertainment, fashion and art industries. In October, Adams released a comprehensive retrospective of his photographic work in a book titled Exposed.
Beginning in December, 46 select images from the book will be on public display in the U.S. as part of a 3-city tour of art galleries in Dallas, Oklahoma City and Marfa, TX. The tour kicks-off in Dallas at The Goss-Michael Foundation with an invitation-only opening reception from 5:30pm to 7:30pm on Monday, December 17. The exhibition opens to the public on Tuesday, December 18 and will run through February 8, 2013.
Portraits in the exhibition include a cross-section of international celebrities and emerging stars such as Danny Trejo, Victoria Beckham, Lindsay Lohan, Amy Winehouse, Mickey Rourke, Lana Del Rey, Natalia Vodianova, Pink, Mick Jagger, Sean Penn, Queen Elizabeth II, Sir Ben Kingsley and South African rave rapper Yo-Landi Visser.
Pictured: Bryan Adams (London) 2011 © Bryan Adams
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Primebar: Half-price select bottles of wine
- Manny's Uptown Tex-Mex Restaurante: $4.25 house margaritas / $2.75 domestics / $3 imports
- The Common Table: $1 off Imperial pints, $1 off bottled beer, $1 off cocktail creations, $1 off wells
- The Quarter Bar: $4 Select Drafts
- JR's Bar & Grill: $2 wells / $2 domestic longnecks
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger