Trans-Siberian Orchestra: The Lost Christmas Eve
December 23, 2012
2500 Victory Avenue , Dallas, TX
$30 - $69.50
Trans-Siberian Orchestra (TSO) is teaming up with Hallmark Channel to present the live debut of the band’s multi-platinum rock opera, The Lost Christmas Eve for over 100 shows in 65 cities across North America. A modern classic that can stand side by side with a Charles Dickens tale, The Lost Christmas Eve is the newest TSO holiday tradition.
Tickets on sale Friday, September 14 at 10 a.m.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Arcodoro & Pomodoro Ristoranti Italiani: $4 12 oz. Moretti Birra, $5 Bellini, $6 16 oz. Moretti Birra, $7 Pinot Grigio, $7 Chanti, $7 Barbera, $8.50 well drinks / free finger foods
- Stoneleigh P: $2.75 drafts, $3.50 wells
- Neo Pizza Napoletana by Olivella's: $2 domestic beers, $2 wells, $2 frozen drinks
- Uptown Bar & Grill: $3 domestics / $4 imports / $4 drafts / $4 wells / $5 calls / $5 jager
- Hoffbrau Steaks: $2 beer on tap
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day