Trans-Siberian Orchestra: The Lost Christmas Eve
December 23, 2012
2500 Victory Avenue , Dallas, TX
$30 - $69.50
Trans-Siberian Orchestra (TSO) is teaming up with Hallmark Channel to present the live debut of the band’s multi-platinum rock opera, The Lost Christmas Eve for over 100 shows in 65 cities across North America. A modern classic that can stand side by side with a Charles Dickens tale, The Lost Christmas Eve is the newest TSO holiday tradition.
Tickets on sale Friday, September 14 at 10 a.m.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Meddlesome Moth: $4 select draft beers, $6 wine by the glass
- T.G.I. Friday's: $2 Red Stripes
- Gator's Croc & Roc: $2.75 domestic drafts, $2 off frozen drinks / 1/2 price appetizers at the bar
- Cadillac Bar: $1 off beer, wells and margaritas
- T.G.I. Friday's: $4 Long Island Iced Tea & signature margaritas, $3 premium pint features, $2 domestic pint features, $1 premiums
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger