Trans-Siberian Orchestra: The Lost Christmas Eve
December 23, 2012
2500 Victory Avenue , Dallas, TX
$30 - $69.50
Trans-Siberian Orchestra (TSO) is teaming up with Hallmark Channel to present the live debut of the band’s multi-platinum rock opera, The Lost Christmas Eve for over 100 shows in 65 cities across North America. A modern classic that can stand side by side with a Charles Dickens tale, The Lost Christmas Eve is the newest TSO holiday tradition.
Tickets on sale Friday, September 14 at 10 a.m.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- One Eyed Penguin: $3 wells / $3 domestics / $7 mug of any draft beers / $5 Buffalo Trace whiskey
- Jake's Old Fashioned Hamburgers: $3 calls / $2 domestic bottles / $3 schooners / $2 cosmos & appletinis
- Uptown Bar & Grill: $3 domestics / $4 imports / $4 drafts / $4 wells / $5 calls / $5 jager
- Primebar: $3 Pabst Blue Ribbons, $4 wells, $5 Redbull and Vodkas, half-priced selected appetizers
- Meddlesome Moth: $4 select draft beers, $6 wine by the glass
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park
- Sample 150 craft beers from local homebrewers at Oak Cliff's Brew Riot
- Theater review: DSM's glittering production of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert never "drags"
- Four Corners Brewery hosts Texas barbecue royalty on May 25