Christmas on Main
December 23, 2012
to 5 PM
431 South Main Street , Grapevine, TX
Step back in time this season at Christmas on Main. See Victorian-style buildings dressed up with ribbons, bows and wreaths and set aglow with twinkling lights. Watch jolly Christmas characters including Santa on stilts, play reindeer games, experience the glass workshop at Vetro Glassblowing Studio, enjoy tractor-drawn wagon rides ($1 per person, per ride) and spot beautiful decorations adorning Historic Downtown Grapevine’s Main Street.
November 23, 24, 25, 30 and December 1, 2, 7, 8, 9, 14, 15, 16, 21, 22 and 23. Fridays1 – 6 p.m.; Saturdays 11 a.m. – 6 p.m. and Sundays 1 – 6 p.m.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Big Fish Seafood Grill & Bar: $2 domestic bottle or draft beers, $3 house wine & well drinks
- Outback Steakhouse: $1 off wells, house wine, drafts, margaritas
- Skybar Grapevine: 1/2 priced appetizers and drinks
- Tap-In Grill and Pub: $2.50 domestics / $3 Shiner Bock / $3.50 wells / $3.50 house wines
- Esparza's: $5 margaritas and swirls
- Theater review: Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson will make you love leather pants
- Celebrate Shark Week in real life, in Grapevine
- Theater review: Runway Theatre plays Talking Pictures as a sincere drama with a dash of comedy
- Grapevine shop hosts royal baby watch party
- UPDATED: Grapevine Craft Brewery will open in April 2014