Christmas Lights, Chocolate and Wine Tour
December 23, 2012
Sit back with friends or a special person as you explore the lights of Highland Park and Kessler Park, as well as a few chocolate stops along the way. Price includes bus transportation, hot chocolate or coffee, wine and treats at 2-3 chocolate establishments. For more information, visit www.dallasbychocolate.com or call 972-814-5997.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Nosh Euro Bistro: $4 domestics / $5 select imports / $6 select glasses of wine / $5 cocktails
- The Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek: half-price specialty cocktails, beer and glasses of wine
- Uncle Julio's: $4 margaritas, $2 domestic bottles, $2.50 import bottles
- Village Burger Bar: $1 off all bottled beer; $2 off all cocktails, wine and drafts
- Urban Taco: Half-price select draft beers, $5 house margaritas, $5 house mojitos, free salsa trio with alcohol purchase
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre