Christmas Lights, Chocolate and Wine Tour
December 23, 2012
Sit back with friends or a special person as you explore the lights of Highland Park and Kessler Park, as well as a few chocolate stops along the way. Price includes bus transportation, hot chocolate or coffee, wine and treats at 2-3 chocolate establishments. For more information, visit www.dallasbychocolate.com or call 972-814-5997.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Malai Kitchen: $3 beers (draft and bottle), $5 specialty Thai-Vietnamese inspired cocktails
- Baboush: $5 signature sexy drinks
- The Mint: $7 Mango Martini, $7 Honey Lime Soda
- Urban Taco: Half-price select draft beers, $5 house margaritas, $5 house mojitos, free salsa trio with alcohol purchase
- Snookie's Bar & Grill: $3 Bud Light draft, $4 craft drafts
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Sarah Jaffe added to stacked Homegrown Fest lineup
- New restaurant Town Hearth expected to open in Design District in 2015