Dallas Symphony Orchestra: Christmas Celebration
December 23, 2012
The DSO's beloved holiday tradition returns with an all new concert inspired by It's a Wonderful Life. Dazzling seasonal favorites are perfect for the entire family. Featuring the Dallas Symphony Chorus and Christmas Celebration Children's Choir, Christmas Celebration is the perfect way to ring in the holiday season.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Dallas Symphony Orchestra (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Tuk Tuk Asian Cuisine: $3 beer, $3.50 wine
- Ocean Prime: $7 select wines by the glass / $7 select cocktails / $3 domestics / $4 imports
- Press Box Grill: $12 draft beer pitchers
- Jorge's Tex-Mex Cafe: $6 house margaritas / $5 wells / $5 house wines / $4 import beers / $3 domestic beers
- Iron Cactus: $3 all beer, $3 all wells, $3 small house margaritas, $3 house wines, $5 Mexican Martinis, $5 Texas Teas, half-price appetizers
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday