Feast of the Seven Fishes
December 24, 2012
On Christmas Eve, Chef John Tesar will offer a special Feast of the Seven Fishes tasting menu at his new Preston Center restaurant, Spoon Bar & Kitchen. The meal, which is a longstanding Italian tradition, will feature seven courses of fresh seafood from waters around the globe.
The Feast of the Seven Fishes menu will be available for $125 per person (tax and gratuity not included), with optional wine pairings for $75. For reservations, please call 855. 947.7666.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Rathbun's Blue Plate Kitchen: $10 pitchers of Texas beer
- Extreme Pizza: $5 draft beer and extra-large slice of pizza with two ppings
- Rathbun's Blue Plate Kitchen: $3 Mimosas / $5 Bloody Mary
- Snuffer's Restaurant and Bar: $1.79 Coors original, $2.59 Coors Light, $2.59 Miller Light, $2.59 Shiner Bock draft, $3.49 frozen margaritas, $3.19 strawberry daquiries
- Gordo's: $1 off all drinks / discounted appetizers
- Brangelina release limited quantity of original rosé wine at Sigel's on Greenville
- Photos: Lumen Hotel adds swank artwork by Dallas-based artists
- Tech-savvy: 4 of the coolest gadgets in the Bush Presidential Center
- First look: Cafe 43 at Bush library eviscerates all notions of "museum dining"
- Is the Bush Center's Decision Points Theater exhibit really a "national scandal?"