Dallas TubaChristmas 2012
December 24, 2012
1627 Pacific Avenue , Dallas, TX
The ensemble is made up of area tuba, sousaphone, euphonium, and baritone players and will be spreading Christmas cheer by performing holiday carols. The guest conductor will be Jason Wallace, local band director and tuba player with the Dallas Wind Symphony. This year’s performance is dedicated to the memory of Alex Burton, longtime Dallas Merry TUBACHRISTMAS Master of Ceremonies, who passed away this past September. The concert is free and open to the public.
All area tuba, sousaphone, euphonium, and baritone players are cordially invited to join in on the concert fun. Participants should dress in weather-appropriate attire and bring a folding music stand and instrument strap. Registration and rehearsal will take place the morning of the performance. For more information, please visit www.stephenshoop.com or contact Steve Shoop at (972) 898-2922.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Palomino European Bistro: $4 select beers / $4 select wines / $5 Guinness & Stella Artois / $5 cranberry mojito, pomegranate margarita and candied apple drop
- T.G.I. Friday's: $4 Long Island Iced Tea & signature margaritas, $3 premium pint features, $2 domestic pint features, $1 premiums
- Hoffbrau Steaks: $2 beer on tap
- RJ Mexican Cuisine: $4.00 Margaritas
- Enchilada's: $1 off all drinks
- Video: The Dram Bar Manager Jasin Burt divulges recipe for Smoking Herb Cocktail
- Erykah Badu headlines free July 26 concert in Dallas -- if you can get in
- Former Dogfish Head brewer will take reins as Deep Ellum's brewmaster
- Photos: Check out these pimped out rides from the Dallas Dub car show
- Breaking news: Frankie's sports bar in Uptown Dallas closed