Christmas Eve Lunch
December 24, 2012
to 3 PM
1200 North Buckner Boulevard , Dallas, TX
$10.99 - $15.99
A family tradition since 1925, Highland Park Cafeteria provides a feast to enjoy from Christmas Eve to New Year’s Day with delicious food a festive atmosphere and live piano music. All Christmas week, choose from Prime Rib, Carved Ham, Pork Loin or Roast Turkey and dressing, with two holiday inspired sides and a zucchini roll, $10.99 - $15.99. Bring the kids and grandkids for eggnog, mulled cider, lucky black-eye peas, mincemeat pie, vintage sodas and more.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
- Photos: Happy-go-lucky crowd danced polka to Brave Combo tunes at Arboretum
- Australian Shepherd lost in Casa View Haven neighborhood in Dallas
- Travel Channel names the Dallas Arboretum one of America's top 12 botanical gardens
- Photos: Practically skip a stone on White Rock Lake from this mid-century modern's in-home spa
- Goat for the gold: Local 5K raises money for the Sudan with a humorous twist