Christmas Eve Dinner
December 24, 2012
to 10 PM
15175 Quorum Drive , Addison, TX
Please join us Monday, December 24th, for a three-course Holiday Feast. We will be serving from 5:00PM to 10:00PM. We will be featuring live music & dancing. $45.00 per guest. Reservations are strongly recommended. Call (972) 385-0800.
Selections for the Beginning: Champagne Brie Soup; Lobster & Lump Crab Cakes with Muniere; Mediterranean Salad - Baby Mixed Greens with Sliced Roma Tomatoes, Red Onion, Cucumber & Feta Cheese Lightly Dressed with French-Herbed Vinaigrette; Traditional Caesar Salad
Entrée Selections: Savory Stuffed Pork Tenderloin with Madeira Wine Sauce Stuffed with Mushrooms, Spinach, Applewood-smoked Bacon & Fresh Herbs Accompanied by Potatoes Dauphinoise & Chef's Selection of Seasonal Vegetables; Pecan-crusted Rainbow Trout with Muniere Sauce; Vegetable Risotto; Sautéed Norwegian Salmon with Champagne Caper Sauce Accompanied by Smashed Red Potatoes & Chef's Selection of Seasonal Vegetables; Chicken Piccata; Sautéed Breast of Chicken, Lemon Butter & Capers Accompanied by Potatoes Dauphinoise & Chef's Selection of Seasonal Vegetables; Grilled, Center-cut Prime Filet Mignon Accompanied by Potatoes Dauphinoise & Chef's Selection of Seasonal Vegetables; Prime 16oz NY Strip Au Poivre with Green Peppercorn Sauce Accompanied by Smashed Red Potatoes & Chef's Selection of Seasonal Vegetables; 16oz Prime Rib Eye Accompanied by Smashed Red Potatoes & Chef's Selection of Seasonal Vegetables; Grilled Australian Rack of Lamb Accompanied by Smashed Red Potatoes & Chef's Selection of Seasonal Vegetables
Dessert Selections: Gran Marnier Creme Brulee; Oreo Black Bottom Cheesecake; Chocolate Mousse
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- T.G.I. Friday's: $1 off wells, $2 drafts
- El Fenix Mexican Restaurant: $1 off margaritas
- Sherlock's Pub: $2.25 wells, $2.25 select domestic drafts, $2.75 house wine, $8 select domestic pitchers, $9 Shiner and Michelob Ultra pitchers
- Chamberlain's Fish Market Grill: $5 signature martinis, house margaritas, and monthly infusions; $5 select wines by the glass; $1 off premium well drinks
- The Quarter Bar & Grill: $3 wells
- Nia Vardalos of My Big Fat Greek Wedding talks parenting in Dallas
- Theater review: Locally written Sons of Bennett is an ambitious, but flawed, effort
- Will the Andersons put their $1.5 million estate on the market after a high-profile split?
- No game: Dallas has the second lowest amount of sex in the U.S.
- Theater review: The Futility of Hope could be a landmark play if it took itself more seriously