Christmas Eve and Christmas Day Dinner
December 24, 2012
3102 Oak Lawn Avenue , #100 , Dallas, TX
Starters: Red Curry Chicken Soup - thai spices, coconut, straw mushrooms; Gravlox - scottish salmon house cured, sake & shiso leaf; Asia Garden Potstickers - napa cabbage, edamame, shiitake mushrooms, water chestnut, chinese red vinegar-soy dipping sauce; Crispy Soft Shell Crab - thai spices, citrus wedges
Entrées: Sea Scallops - seared jumbo scallops, thai basil beurre blanc, steamed jasmine rice, roasted asparagus; Muscovy Duck Breast - seared asian five-spice duck, port-cranberry jam kabocha purée; Beef Tenderloin - grilled filet, rosemary roasted potatoes, stir-fried Asian vegetables; Grilled Double Cut Pork Chop - marinated with sweet soy and served with grilled pineapple, vegetable fried rice
Desserts: Holiday Bread Pudding - white chocolate & candied fruit, crème anglaise; Chocolate Ganache Cake - cinnamon ice cream & strawberry coulis
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Renfield's Corner: $1 off draughts / $1 off house drinks / $1 off wells / $1 off calls / $2.50 domestic longnecks
- The Common Table: $1 off Imperial pints, $1 off bottled beer, $1 off cocktail creations, $1 off wells
- Grapevine Bar: $2.50 well liquor mixed drinks, $3 domestic beer, $3 frozen drinks, $3 house wine, $3.50 premium liquor mixed drinks, $3.50 import beer
- Social House: $1 dollar off any draft beer, $1 dollar off wells, $2 off any wine by the glass, half-off Crown and Downs, half-off select appetizers, half-off all pizzas
- McKinney Avenue Tavern: $1 off
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Sarah Jaffe added to stacked Homegrown Fest lineup
- New restaurant Town Hearth expected to open in Design District in 2015