Christmas Eve and Christmas Day Dinner
December 24, 2012
3102 Oak Lawn Avenue , #100 , Dallas, TX
Starters: Red Curry Chicken Soup - thai spices, coconut, straw mushrooms; Gravlox - scottish salmon house cured, sake & shiso leaf; Asia Garden Potstickers - napa cabbage, edamame, shiitake mushrooms, water chestnut, chinese red vinegar-soy dipping sauce; Crispy Soft Shell Crab - thai spices, citrus wedges
Entrées: Sea Scallops - seared jumbo scallops, thai basil beurre blanc, steamed jasmine rice, roasted asparagus; Muscovy Duck Breast - seared asian five-spice duck, port-cranberry jam kabocha purée; Beef Tenderloin - grilled filet, rosemary roasted potatoes, stir-fried Asian vegetables; Grilled Double Cut Pork Chop - marinated with sweet soy and served with grilled pineapple, vegetable fried rice
Desserts: Holiday Bread Pudding - white chocolate & candied fruit, crème anglaise; Chocolate Ganache Cake - cinnamon ice cream & strawberry coulis
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- JR's Bar & Grill: $3.25 wells / $3.25 domestic longnecks / $3.75 Tito's Handmade Vodka / $2.75 select drafts
- The Mint: $7 Ultimate Cosmopolitan, $7 Sake Sangria
- Max's Wine Dive: $3 select Texas beers, $5 select glasses of wine, half-price select bottles of wine
- Grapevine Bar: $2.50 well liquor mixed drinks, $3 domestic beer, $3 frozen drinks, $3 house wine, $3.50 premium liquor mixed drinks, $3.50 import beer
- DISH Restaurant and Lounge: $2 off Specialty Cocktails; $3 all Call Drinks; $3 Domestic Beers; $4 Import Beers; Reduced Priced Select Appetizers
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy