Christmas Eve and Christmas Day Dinner
December 24, 2012
3102 Oak Lawn Avenue , #100 , Dallas, TX
Starters: Red Curry Chicken Soup - thai spices, coconut, straw mushrooms; Gravlox - scottish salmon house cured, sake & shiso leaf; Asia Garden Potstickers - napa cabbage, edamame, shiitake mushrooms, water chestnut, chinese red vinegar-soy dipping sauce; Crispy Soft Shell Crab - thai spices, citrus wedges
Entrées: Sea Scallops - seared jumbo scallops, thai basil beurre blanc, steamed jasmine rice, roasted asparagus; Muscovy Duck Breast - seared asian five-spice duck, port-cranberry jam kabocha purée; Beef Tenderloin - grilled filet, rosemary roasted potatoes, stir-fried Asian vegetables; Grilled Double Cut Pork Chop - marinated with sweet soy and served with grilled pineapple, vegetable fried rice
Desserts: Holiday Bread Pudding - white chocolate & candied fruit, crème anglaise; Chocolate Ganache Cake - cinnamon ice cream & strawberry coulis
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Village Burger Bar: $1 off all bottled beer; $2 off all cocktails, wine and drafts
- Jake's Old Fashioned Hamburgers: $3 calls / $2 domestic bottles / $3 schooners / $2 cosmos & appletinis
- JR's Bar & Grill: $3.25 calls (premium and below, including domestic bottled beer)
- The Place at Perry's: 1/2 off wines by the glass, $2 bottled beer, $4 draft, $8 martini
- The Common Table: $1 off Imperial pints, $1 off bottled beer, $1 off cocktail creations, $1 off wells
- Grab brunch with fierce ladies at drag event Sunday at DISH
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday