Christmas Eve Dinner
December 24, 2012
3699 McKinney Avenue , Suite 107 , Dallas, TX
The three-course Christmas Eve dinner includes an appetizer, entrée and dessert. Highlights from the menu include tortellini fonduta, ahi tartare, soup or salad to start; entrees such as filet mignon, sea bass, lamb chops or sea scallops; and a choice of lemon curd tart, molten chocolate lava cake or crème brûlée for dessert.
Available from 2 p.m. to close.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Urban Taco: Half-price select draft beers, $5 house margaritas, $5 house mojitos, free salsa trio with alcohol purchase
- The Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek: half-price specialty cocktails, beer and glasses of wine
- Jake's Old Fashioned Hamburgers: $3 calls / $2 domestic bottles / $3 schooners / $2 cosmos & appletinis
- The Place at Perry's: 1/2 off wines by the glass, $2 bottled beer, $4 draft, $8 martini
- The Library Bar: $5 house wines / $3 domestics / $4 imports / $7 Library exclusive cocktails
- Dallas Symphony Orchestra maestro is selling Ritz home for $2.9 million
- Comedy review: The hilarious men of Whose Live Anyway? heckle Dallas with raunchy improv
- Wing Bucket to open in Downtown Dallas, with PB&J wings on menu
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park