Christmas Eve Dinner
December 24, 2012
7201 Bishop Road , #E2 , Plano, TX
The three-course Christmas Eve dinner includes an appetizer, entrée and dessert. Highlights from the menu include tortellini fonduta, ahi tartare, soup or salad to start; entrees such as filet mignon, sea bass, lamb chops or sea scallops; and a choice of lemon curd tart, molten chocolate lava cake or crème brûlée for dessert.
Available from 2 p.m. to close.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Ginger Man: $1 off Texas pints
- Ringo's Pub: $1 off everything
- Jasper's: Half-price bottles of wine
- Jasper's: $5 specially selected wines by the glass, $5 Big Daddy Martini
- RA Sushi : $3 hot sake / $3 select domestics / $4 select beers / $5 select beers, wines and wells / $6 select wells & sakes / $7 select wells 7 sakes
- UPDATED: Pan-Latin restaurant called Mexican Sugar in Plano is open
- UPDATED: DFW's second East Hampton Sandwich Co. to open at Shops at Legacy November 6
- UPDATED: Eatzi's in West Plano opens September 20
- Kendra Scott to open boutique at Shops at Legacy in Plano
- Cirque Musica launches with two shows in Frisco on June 22