Christmas Day Lunch
December 25, 2012
to 2:30 PM
2927 Maple Avenue , Dallas, TX
$25 - $70
Starters: Butternut Pumpkin Bisque Honey & Vanilla Bean Mousse; Spicy Ahi Tuna Salad Pickled Cucumber & Jicama Slaw Cilantro & Chipotle Aioli; Slow Roasted Beef Brisket & Sweet Potato Pancake T/X Whiskey BBQ sauce
Entrée: Molasses Braised Pork Belly Chorizo & Cannellini Bean Stew with Alfalfa & Jalapeño Salad; Stuffed Beef Tenderloin Brazos Valley Poblano Grits Garlic, Bell Pepper & Mushrooms, Maytag Blue Cheese Sauce; Golden BBQ Grilled Corvina Roasted Beets & Yukon Potato Hash, Honey Butter Glaze
Dessert: Sweet Potato Churros Dulce de Leche & Grand Marnier Syrup; Honey Saffron Caramelized Pear Mint Mascarpone Filling
$70 Adults / $25 Children 6-12 / Kids 5 and under Free. Call 214-871-7111.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Uptown Bar & Grill: $3 domestics / $4 imports / $4 drafts / $4 wells / $5 calls / $5 jager
- Mattito's: $2 draft beer, $3.99 margaritas, free appetizers
- Morton's, The Steakhouse: Power Hour - $5 select wines by glass, $4 select beers, special cocktail of the day
- Hully & Mo Restaurant & Tap Room (Closed): $2 off cocktails and wine / $2.50 domestic bottles / $3.50 imports / $3 wells
- JR's Bar & Grill: $2.25 mimosas
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas