Christmas Day Lunch
December 25, 2012
to 2:30 PM
2927 Maple Avenue , Dallas, TX
$25 - $70
Starters: Butternut Pumpkin Bisque Honey & Vanilla Bean Mousse; Spicy Ahi Tuna Salad Pickled Cucumber & Jicama Slaw Cilantro & Chipotle Aioli; Slow Roasted Beef Brisket & Sweet Potato Pancake T/X Whiskey BBQ sauce
Entrée: Molasses Braised Pork Belly Chorizo & Cannellini Bean Stew with Alfalfa & Jalapeño Salad; Stuffed Beef Tenderloin Brazos Valley Poblano Grits Garlic, Bell Pepper & Mushrooms, Maytag Blue Cheese Sauce; Golden BBQ Grilled Corvina Roasted Beets & Yukon Potato Hash, Honey Butter Glaze
Dessert: Sweet Potato Churros Dulce de Leche & Grand Marnier Syrup; Honey Saffron Caramelized Pear Mint Mascarpone Filling
$70 Adults / $25 Children 6-12 / Kids 5 and under Free. Call 214-871-7111.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Primo's Bar & Grille: $2 wells
- Meddlesome Moth: $4 select draft beers, $6 wine by the glass
- Primebar: $3 domestic beer, $4 wells, $6 house wine, half-off selected appetizers
- Morton's, The Steakhouse: Power Hour - $5 select wines by glass, $4 select beers, special cocktail of the day
- JR's Bar & Grill: $4.25 wells / $4.25 domestic longnecks
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre