Christmas Eve and Christmas Day Dinner
December 25, 2012
to 11 PM
13340 Dallas Parkway , Dallas, TX
Start with Fire-Roasted Blue Crab Bisque, Endive Salad with Duck Confit, Steamed Littleneck Clams and Tartar of Lamb Loin with Fried Egg Quail. Move on to the entrees with Bay Scallop and Sweet Shrimp Risotto, Slow Roasted Ham with Pecan Wild Rice and Braised Cabbage, Grilled Red Grouper with White Cheddar Polenta Cake and Sautéed Greens and Dry-Aged New York Strip with Reggiano Whipped Potatoes, Artichokes and Organic Mushrooms.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Jarro Kafe: $3 domestic beer, $4 import beer, $4 frozen margarita
- Hibashi Teppan Grill & Sushi Bar: $2 domestic drafts / $3 select wells / $5 sushi rolls
- Maximo Cocina Mexicana: $6 signature drinks / $5 house wines / $2.50 domestics / $3.25 imports / $4 20oz drafts / $4.25 wells / $4.25 calls
- Chaparrito's Tex-Mex: $2.25 domestic beers, $3.25 imported beers, $4.98 margaritas, $5 whiskey, $5 gin, $5 vodka, $5 tequila
- Hibashi Teppan Grill & Sushi Bar: $2 domestic drafts / $3 select wells / half-price select sushi rolls
- Casting call: GSN's American Bible Challenge seeks holy braniacs
- Want to buy Dallas ISD superintendent Mike Miles' home? You'll need $800,000
- Theater review: WTT's Red Hot Patriot sizzles with wit and wisdom
- Eat your way through Addison Oktoberfest 2013 with this food guide
- Polka Dot Bakery in Addison offers sweets, lunch, and wine