Christmas Eve and Christmas Day Dinner
December 25, 2012
to 11 PM
13340 Dallas Parkway , Dallas, TX
Start with Fire-Roasted Blue Crab Bisque, Endive Salad with Duck Confit, Steamed Littleneck Clams and Tartar of Lamb Loin with Fried Egg Quail. Move on to the entrees with Bay Scallop and Sweet Shrimp Risotto, Slow Roasted Ham with Pecan Wild Rice and Braised Cabbage, Grilled Red Grouper with White Cheddar Polenta Cake and Sautéed Greens and Dry-Aged New York Strip with Reggiano Whipped Potatoes, Artichokes and Organic Mushrooms.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Hibashi Teppan Grill & Sushi Bar: $2 domestic drafts / $3 select wells
- The Second Floor: Half price bottles of wine
- Townhouse Kitchen + Bar: $4 bloody marys, $10 bottomless mimosas
- Speeds Billiards & Games: $2.50 wells / $2 Bud Select pints
- Townhouse Kitchen + Bar: $3 domestic bottles, $4 import bottles, $4 Texas drafts, $4 well drinks. $5 glasses of house wine
- Nia Vardalos of My Big Fat Greek Wedding talks parenting in Dallas
- Dallas Disney Streets offer Cinderella's castle at affordable price
- Theater review: Locally written Sons of Bennett is an ambitious, but flawed, effort
- Will the Andersons put their $1.5 million estate on the market after a high-profile split?
- No game: Dallas has the second lowest amount of sex in the U.S.