White Christmas Truffle Dinner
December 25, 2012
to 11 PM
3314 Knox Street , Dallas, TX
On December 24th and 25th, Lombardi’s Toulouse Café and Bar will be open for both lunch and dinner. Choose from either the regular menu, or the “White Christmas Truffle Dinner”; a special three-course menu only available on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Featuring mouth-watering dishes such as Creamy Mushroom Risotto and halved White Truffles and Filet Mignon a la Perigourdin, guests can enjoy menu items al a carte, or as a three-course tasting.
Special Menu: al a carte or $75 for three courses
Full Menu: Regular Pricing
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Sushi Axiom (Closed): drink specials and ½ price appetizers, ½ price rolls
- Sangria Tapas y Bar: $3 wells, house wines, and sangrias
- Taverna: $1 Bellinis and Mimosas
- The Mint: $7 Green Tea Tini, $7 Mexi Tini
- Nosh Euro Bistro: $4 domestics / $5 select imports / $6 select glasses of wine / $5 cocktails
- Concert review: Meyerson transformed into Bourbon Street with Preservation Hall Band's Christmas show
- Theater review: Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer at the Majestic is just plain phenomenal
- Theater review: Controversial and raunchy, The Most Fabulous Story Ever Told tries to find God
- Sir Elton John rockets to Dallas in March 2014
- Good timing: Ice skating rink opens Friday at Klyde Warren Park