December 25, 2012
to 8 PM
3020 Greenville Avenue , Dallas, TX
$15.95 - $35
Please join us Tuesday, December 25th for a three-course holiday dinner. $35 adult, $15.95 under 12. Reservations are required. Call (214) 826-0940.
Selections for the Beginning: St. Martin's Christmas Salad - Mixed Field Greens, Stilton Cheese, Cherry Tomato, Diced Poached Pear, Beets, Honey Dijon Vinaigrette; Traditional Caesar Salad; St. Martin's Signature of the House - Champagne Brie Soup; Winter Warming Lobster Bisque - Puff Pastry
Entrée Selections: Traditional Christmas Turkey Dinner - Cranberry Sauce, Cornbread Dressing, Mashed Potatoes, Winter Vegetables & Giblet Gravy; Pan-seared, Parmesan Crusted Filet of Salmon - Asparagus Risotto, Lobster Sauce; Seafood Pasta - Jumbo Lump Crab Meat, Sea Scallops, Jumbo Gulf Shrimp tossed with Fresh Tomato Basil Sauce & Fettuccine Pasta; Veal Français - Scallopini Veal Lightly Seared in Lemon-White Wine Sauce with Capers; Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Port Wine Sauce - Caramelized Granny Smith Apples, Sweet Red Onions, Mushroom & Vegetable Ragout, Freshly Whipped Garlic Potatoes; Steak Diane - Medallions of Prime Beef Tenderloin & Mushrooms with Dijon-Burgundy Wine Demi-Glaze; Boeuf Bourguignon - Beef Tenderloin Tips, Bacon Lardon, Crimini Mushrooms & Pearl Onions, Freshly Whipped Garlic Potatoes
Dessert Selections: Chocolate Terrine; Godiva White Chocolate Cheesecake; Pecan Pie with Chocolate Sauce; Christmas Bread Pudding with Bourbon Sauce
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Mockingbird Taproom: $3 Texas Pints, $3 Wells, half-priced starters
- Sofrano's: $2 domestic bottles, $1.75 wells, $1.50 drafts and frozen margaritas
- Stan's Blue Note: $1 off beer and wine, $0.50 off liquor
- Stan's Blue Note: $2.95 vodka drinks, $1.75-$2.95 beer specials
- The Old Monk: $1 off all draughts & hot drinks
- Grab brunch with fierce ladies at drag event Sunday at DISH
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair
- Paleo-inspired restaurant HG Sply Co. opens May 21 on Lower Greenville