December 25, 2012
to 7 PM
15175 Quorum Drive , Addison, TX
$15 - $35
Please join us Tuesday, December 25th, for a three-course Holiday Feast. We will be serving from 11:00AM to 7:00PM. We will be featuring live guitar music. $35.00 Adults, $15.00 under 12. Reservations are required. Call (972) 385-0800.
Selections for the Beginning: Champagne Brie Soup; Lobster & Lump Crab Cakes with Muniere; Hearts of Lettuce Salad With Roast Pecans, Crispy Bacon & Bleu Cheese Dressing; Caesar Salad
Entrée Selections: Traditional Turkey Dinner With Stuffing, Cranberries, Sweet Potatoes, Gravy & Seasonal Vegetable Bundle; Grilled Fresh Norwegian Salmon With Champagne Caper Sauce, Smashed Red Potatoes & Seasonal Vegetable Bundle; Pecan-crusted Rainbow Trout with Muniere Sauce; Vegetable Risotto; Shrimp Scampi - Sautéed Gulf Shrimp Tossed with Primavera Vegetables in Garlic Butter Sauce Over Linguini Pasta; Veal Piccata - Veal Paillard with Lemon Butter & Caper White Wine Sauce, Potatoes Dauphinoise & Seasonal Vegetable Bundle; Center-cut Prime Tenderloin of Beef Chateaubriand with Bordelaise & Bearnaise Duet, Potatoes Dauphinoise & Seasonal Vegetable Bundle
Dessert Selections: Gran Marnier Creme Brulee; Oreo Black Bottom Cheesecake; Chocolate Mousse
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Chili's Grill & Bar: $2.25 (16 oz) & $3.25 (23 oz) domestic drafts, $3.99 margaritas, $2.50 wells, $3 house wine
- The Mucky Duck: $3 wells, $3 drafts, half-price appetizers
- El Fenix Mexican Restaurant: $1 off margaritas
- Sherlock's Pub: $2.25 wells, $2.25 select domestic drafts, $2.75 house wine, $8 select domestic pitchers, $9 Shiner and Michelob Ultra pitchers
- Dream Cafe: 1/2 off beer and wine
- Watch the Academy Awards in style in Dallas
- Cheesy Italian restaurant springs up near the Galleria
- Photos: $900,000 beauty near Tony Romo's house up for grabs
- Review: For a fun night of theatre, Tom Sawyer is a must-see
- Theater review: Isaac’s Eye examines mortality through the perspective of a genius