Christmas Eve and Christmas Day Dinner
December 25, 2012
3102 Oak Lawn Avenue , #100 , Dallas, TX
Starters: Red Curry Chicken Soup - thai spices, coconut, straw mushrooms; Gravlox - scottish salmon house cured, sake & shiso leaf; Asia Garden Potstickers - napa cabbage, edamame, shiitake mushrooms, water chestnut, chinese red vinegar-soy dipping sauce; Crispy Soft Shell Crab - thai spices, citrus wedges
Entrées: Sea Scallops - seared jumbo scallops, thai basil beurre blanc, steamed jasmine rice, roasted asparagus; Muscovy Duck Breast - seared asian five-spice duck, port-cranberry jam kabocha purée; Beef Tenderloin - grilled filet, rosemary roasted potatoes, stir-fried Asian vegetables; Grilled Double Cut Pork Chop - marinated with sweet soy and served with grilled pineapple, vegetable fried rice
Desserts: Holiday Bread Pudding - white chocolate & candied fruit, crème anglaise; Chocolate Ganache Cake - cinnamon ice cream & strawberry coulis
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Village Burger Bar: $3.25 premium Village Margaritas
- Manny's Uptown Tex-Mex Restaurante: $4.25 house margaritas / $2.75 domestics / $3 imports
- Two Corks and a Bottle: Half-price glasses of wine (except sparkling)
- Grapevine Bar: $3 any non-premium drink / $2.50-3 shots and martinis
- Village Burger Bar: $1 off all bottled beer; $2 off all cocktails, wine and drafts
- Dallas Symphony Orchestra maestro is selling Ritz home for $2.9 million
- Comedy review: Hilarious men of Whose Live Anyway? heckle Dallas with raunchy improv
- Wing Bucket to open in Downtown Dallas, with PB&J wings on menu
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park