December 25, 2012
6050 Greenville Avenue , Dallas, TX
$9.99 - $17.99
The Christmas Feast - Turkey and Gravy, Housemade Stuffing, Mashed Potatoes, Sweet Yams, Green Beans Almondine, Cranberry Sauce, and Choice of Pecan or Pumpkin Pie - is $17.99 for 12 and up, $9.99 for kids 5-11, and free for kids under 5.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Humperdink's: $3 pints / $4.25 mugs / $5.25 goblets / $3.50 Coors Light, Bud Light & Miller Lite bottles / $1 off house wines, wells & Crown & Down Calls
- Kona Grill: $4 margaritias for ladies & $5 for guys / $5 cosmos / $7.50 sake bombs / $6 sake bottles / $3.50 Bud Light drafts / $4 Sam Adams / $5 select wines
- Nai Bar & Grill: $3 apple martinis, $3 wells & $2 beer
- Blue Mesa Grill: $4.25 house margaritas, $2 domestics, $2.75 imports
- Desperados Mexican Restaurant: $3.25 house margaritas
- Snag Mike Modano and Willa Ford's Preston Hollow home for a cool $2.5 mil
- Brangelina release limited quantity of original rosé wine at Sigel's on Greenville
- Photos: Lumen Hotel adds swank artwork by Dallas-based artists
- Tech-savvy: 4 of the coolest gadgets in the Bush Presidential Center
- Theater review: Flat Stanley is rip-roaring fun for the little ones