December 25, 2012
2208 West Northwest Highway , Dallas, TX
$9.99 - $17.99
The Christmas Feast - Turkey and Gravy, Housemade Stuffing, Mashed Potatoes, Sweet Yams, Green Beans Almondine, Cranberry Sauce, and Choice of Pecan or Pumpkin Pie - is $17.99 for 12 and up, $9.99 for kids 5-11, and free for kids under 5.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Mariscos 2000: $3.25 bloody marys
- Chili's Grill & Bar: $3.50 (16 oz) & $4 (23 oz) domestic drafts, $3 margaritas, $2.50 wells, $3.50 house wine
- Ojos Locos Sports Cantina: $1.95 domestic draft pints, half-price margaritas and mojitos, $1 off bottled cerveza, $2 off 60oz Balones, $5 off 100oz Balones
- Pappasito's Cantina: $ 2.95 Bud Light and Miller Lite drafts, $3.95 $6 margaritas, half off Cuervo and Crown Royal shots / $5 appetizers
- Humperdink's: $3 pints / $4.25 mugs / $5.25 goblets / $3.50 Coors Light, Bud Light & Miller Lite bottles / $1 off house wines, wells & Crown & Down Calls
- Photos: See the creative characters of Comic Con 2013
- With a star-studded lineup, Dallas Comic Con may not be just for geeks
- Dancers sue Baby Dolls for refusing to compensate them
- Hazmat team finds corn starch in envelope at Dallas business
- Photos: Browse the wild and weird costumes at Irving's 2013 Sci-Fi Expo