December 25, 2012
to 3 PM
5954 Luther Lane , Dallas, TX
$27.50 - $55
Christmas Day Champagne Brunch includes made-to-order omelets, eggs Benedict and other breakfast fare, in addition to prime rib, turkey breast, glazed ham, salmon, stuffed chicken breast, shrimp, salads, fruit, cheese, vegetables, cakes, pies and petit fours. Champagne, coffee and juice will also be served.
$55 adults, $27.50 children ages 6-12, free for children under 6
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Snuffer's Restaurant and Bar: $1.79 Coors original, $2.59 Coors Light, $2.59 Miller Light, $2.59 Shiner Bock draft, $3.49 frozen margaritas, $3.19 strawberry daquiries
- Gordo's: $1 off all drinks / discounted appetizers
- Rathbun's Blue Plate Kitchen: $3 Mimosas / $5 Bloody Mary
- Rafa's Cafe: $2.25 domestic beers, $3.75 margaritas
- Sonny Bryan's Smokehouse: $1 drafts (18 oz), $1.75 drafts (24 oz)
- Brangelina release limited quantity of original rosé wine at Sigel's on Greenville
- Photos: Lumen Hotel adds swank artwork by Dallas-based artists
- Tech-savvy: 4 of the coolest gadgets in the Bush Presidential Center
- First look: Cafe 43 at Bush library eviscerates all notions of "museum dining"
- Is the Bush Center's Decision Points Theater exhibit really a "national scandal?"