Boxing Day Brunch
December 26, 2012
to 3 PM
1921 North Henderson Avenue , Dallas, TX
The Gin Mill opens early Wednesday, December 26 for a celebratory Boxing Day Brunch served 11:00 a.m. – 3 p.m. Enjoy Mimosa and Bloody Mary drink specials alongside Eggs Norwegian, Potato Pancakes with Smoked Salmon, Brioche French Toast, Buttermilk Griddle Pancakes and House Made Crepes in addition to select brunch specials.
Boxing Day, or St. Stephen's Day actually refers to a historical tradition of gift giving, when servants and tradespeople would receive gifts from their superiors, known as a ‘Christmas box’. The tradition dates back to the middle ages, when money and other gifts were given to those in need on the 26th December. In many parts of the world, it is also known as the second day of Christmas.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre