December 26, 2012
8687 North Central Expressway , Suite 1514 , Dallas, TX
Griot Storyteller, Afi Bell, will share Kwanzaa stories, songs, drumming, dance, arts and crafts.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Dave & Buster's: $1 off house wines by the glass, $1 off 22 oz. drafts, half-priced cocktails
- Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant: $1 off signature Gordon Biersch lagers and ales / $2 off all wines by the glass / $5 all ultra premium cocktails
- Red Hot & Blue: $3 drafts, $3.50 premium drinks
- Blue Mesa Grill: $4.25 house margaritas, $2 domestics, $2.75 imports
- Park Tavern: $3 domestic bottles, $3 Texas drafts, $3 well drinks, $3 house wines, $3 margaritas, $3 off Tavern Plates
- zOMG squee: One Direction pop-up store will open in Dallas
- Angelika screens LGBT documentary The OUT List on Thursday
- Mark Cuban gives SMU $100K to study "flopping" problem in NBA
- Photos: Peek inside Dallas filmmaker Quin Mathews’ 1950s-era childhood home
- Summer at Seasons 52 means not wasting away again in No-Eatingville