Mannheim Steamroller Christmas
December 27, 2012
America’s best-selling Christmas group, led by Chip Davis, returns with its trademark musical majesty and symphonic sweep.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Conspiracy Bar: $4 selected shots, $6.50 mojitos
- Dallas Comedy House: $3 Wells, $3 Domestics, $4 Wine
- Blackfriar Pub: $1 off all draughts
- Palomino European Bistro: $4 select beers / $4 select wines / $5 Guinness & Stella Artois / $5 cranberry mojito, pomegranate margarita and candied apple drop
- Morton's, The Steakhouse: Power Hour - $5 select wines by glass, $4 select beers, special cocktail of the day
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger